Accident Investigation Training
Course Name: Accident Investigation
Managers and supervisors who are responsible for safe working practices and the investigation and recording of accidents in the work place.
Training relevant personnel will help prevent future accidents, identify and eliminate hazards, expose deficiencies in your processes or equipment, reduce injury, compensation costs, and maintain and improve employee morale.
Delegates will leave this training encounter with suitable documentation to assist the investigation of an accident.
The course is informal and will cover topics including:
- Accident causes and contributory factors
- The fundamentals of accident investigation
- The accident investigation process
- Planning the accident investigation
- Interview techniques
- Conducting an accident investigation
- Documentation of the accident investigation
- The investigation cycle
- Analysing accident information/data
- Corrective action considerations
- Writing the accident report
- Accident review and closing out corrective actions
Various practical exercises are undertaken throughout the day to ensure participation and full understanding.
Delegates will receive a HAND IN HAND® certificate of attendance.