Food Safety Consultant Services by HAND IN HAND ®
Consider using a HAND IN HAND® food safety consultant as an alternative to sourcing more full-time, on-site salaried staff. This will allow you to:
- benefit from specific technical skills that are non-existent or in short supply in-house
- obtain ongoing benefit from the transfer of specific skills to relevant in-house staff
- benefit from an independent “outsider looking in” viewpoint
- provide short-term interim cover for unexpected absences
- handle uneven workloads quickly & safely eg: reviews or BRCGS upgrades
- tailor the support level to your exact needs from simple advice, ongoing mentoring to full system development, deployment and training
- access unique solutions tailored to your circumstances and aspirations
- obtain rapid results, because your food safety consultant or consultancy team isn’t distracted by other tasks
- benefit from knowledge of ‘best practice’ and effective solutions from other players within your industrial and/or commercial sector
- benefit from exposure to expertise gathered from other industries and sectors
- maintain a flexible contractual relationship
As a BRCGS Professional I have experience in the following fields.
BRCGS Standards: Food, Storage and Distribution, Agents and Brokers
ISO Standards: Quality Management 9001, Environmental 14001 and Health and Safety 45001.
Call us today on 077483 72683 or click this link to our contact form leaving us your contact details, including a short explanation of your requirements, and we will contact you as soon as possible. Otherwise, check out our Testimonials page to see how our valued customers have already benefited from HAND IN HAND® food safety consultant support.