Practical Food Safety Course Training by HAND IN HAND®
HAND IN HAND® trainers are not selected just because they have been trained to train. They’re each practicing consultants in their own right offering unique, bespoke training with a real-world perspective. Each HAND IN HAND® food safety course has been carefully crafted to ensure it remains relevant to a modern food industry. Maintaining a close relationship with topic experts ensures each food safety course meets HAND IN HAND’s exacting standards while maintaining relevance to current legislation.
We currently offer training in the following fields.
- Food Safety Courses(General, Engineering & Catering)
- Health and Safety Courses
- Supervisory Management Courses
- Environmental Best Practice Courses
- Data Protection Courses
Our latest training offer of a food safety course for Maintenance and Contractor Operations Level 3 is just one instance. Training your maintenance staff has a key role in protecting the integrity of your food products and will allow you to:
- reduce your customer complaints due to foreign bodies
- increase maintenance department buy-in for maintaining food integrity
- improve general line hygiene as engineers appreciate the importance of good hand hygiene
- reduce the potential for allergen cross-contamination
- enable your engineers to answer auditor’s questions without fear
- reinforce the importance of toolbox management and audits
- increase your potential for trained HACCP team members
We can train groups or singles, both onsite or offsite. We can also supply training materials for you to use when training your own in-house food safety course.
Call us today on 077483 72683 or click this link to our contact form leaving us your contact details, including a short explanation of your training requirements, and we will contact you as soon as possible. Alternatively, hover over “Training” on the menu above and select whichever field you are interested in for more details. Otherwise, check out our Testimonials page to see how our valued customers have already benefited from HAND IN HAND® training support. Our food safety course tutors have delivered training to customers large and small from the NHS Trust to smaller farm-based operations.