Food Safety Training Level 3
Course Name: Food Safety Level 3
Supervisors, middle management, and people running their own business where high-risk foods are handled. A Level 2 certificate is recommended before attendance but not essential.
This course will help the food manager to acquire the skills needed to manage and supervise all areas of food preparation and sale from purchasing to final despatch or serving.
- The costs of food poisoning
- Bacterial and non-bacterial food poisoning & food borne infections
- Hazard analysis & HACCP
- Food contamination & its prevention
- Personal hygiene
- Food storage & temperature control
- Food preservation
- Design and construction of food premises & equipment
- cleaning & disinfection
- Pest control
The day concludes with a 30 question multi-choice assessment.
Sucessful candidates will receive the HAND IN HAND® Award in Food Safety Level 3.
Successful candidate’s may continue their personal development by progressing onto the Food Safety Level 4 course.