HACCP Level 2 Training
Course Name: Level 3 Award in HACCP for Food Manufacturing
Manufacturing based supervisors, managers & HACCP team members who undertake the development and review of HACCP plans as well as those monitoring and or auditing the HACCP function.
All Food Establishments need to comply with Regulation (EC) No 852/2004 on the hygiene of foodstuffs which states that food operations will develop, install and maintain systems in line with the 7 Principles as defined by the Codex Alimentarious Commission. This course will ensure that staff selected to be HACCP team members have a full understanding of how to develop, install and monitor the HACCP System.
- The law in relation to hazard analysis
- The benefits and limitations of HACCP
- Prerequisite programmes
- Senior management commitment
- The HACCP team
- Defining the scope of the HACCP plan
- Detailing the product description and intended use
- The seven principles of HACCP
- Designing process flow diagrams and what to include
- Identifying potential hazards
- Conducting a hazard analysis
- Specifying control measures
- Determination of CCP’s
- Establishing monitoring systems
- Establishing corrective actions
- Establishing documentation and records
- Training of CCP monitors
- HACCP verification
- HACCP validation
- When to review HACCP plans
Various practical exercises are undertaken throughout the day to ensure participation and full understanding. The course concludes with a 60 question multi choice assessment.
This Qualification is accredited by the FDQ Awarding Organisation for Compliance. All successful candidates will receive the nationally recognised FDQ Level 3 Award in HACCP for Food Manufacturing.
Successful candidates can continue their personal development by progressing onto HACCP level 4