HACCP Level 4 Training
Course Name: Level 4 Award in HACCP Management for Food Manufacturing.
HACCP level 4 training is suitable for HACCP Team Leaders and team members who undertake HACCP investigations and HACCP plan development, supervisors and managers and those monitoring and/or auditing the HACCP function. To attend delegates require a certificate in the Principles of HACCP Level 3.
All Food Establishments need to comply with Regulation (EC) No 852/2004 on the hygiene of foodstuffs which states that food operators will develop, install and maintain systems in line with the 7 Principles as defined by the Codex Alimentarious Commission. This course prepares delegates to design, develop, install, maintain and manage an effective HACCP system within the food production environment.
- Legislative requirements and international issues
- Prerequisite programmes
- Preparing for HACCP
- Planning the management of HACCP
- The HACCP team leader
- Practical application of the HACCP principles
- Implementation of the HACCP system
- Verification and maintenance of HACCP system
- Validation of HACCP system
- Review of the HACCP system
Various practical exercises are undertaken throughout the 4 day’s to ensure participation and full understanding.
This course is intensive and delegates must be prepared to conduct work and further study in the evenings.
The course concludes with two written examination papers.
- Exam 1 candidates answer 2 out of 3 questions
- Exam 2 candidates answer all questions
This qualification is accredited by the FDQ Awarding Organisation for Compliance. All successful candidates will receive the nationally recognised FDQ Level 4 Certificate in the Principles of HACCP for Food Manufacturing.