Health & Safety Level 2 Training
Course Name: Principles of Health and Safety Level 2
Any employee in any workplace and is suitable for the induction of new employees, supervisors and managers who are being introduced to the concept of health and safety for the first time.
Ensuring the health and safety of your staff is protected within the work place is a prerequisite to good working practice. This course will help you to comply with the law and increase staff awareness helping you to reduce accidents.
- Health & safety at work
- Health & safety law
- Prevention of accidents and ill health
- Risk assessment
- First aid at work
- Personal protective equipment
- Workplace health, safety and welfare
- Work equipment, electricity & fire prevention
- Occupational health & hazardous substances
- Ergonomics and workstation design
- Manual handling, noise and vibration
- Transport at work
- Working at height
The course will conclude with a 30 question multi-choice assessment.
Successful delegates will receive the HAND IN HAND® Award in Health and Safety Level 2.