Introduction to Disciplinary
Course Name: Introduction to Disciplinary
1 day minimum. This workshop can be run as an open course for a range of delegates or run as an in-house course using the organisation’s own policies and tools to address specific issues within the business. This may require the addition of course content and may affect the duration. Call 077483 72683 now so we can arrange for our supervisory management training specialist to call and discuss this with you. Alternatively, fill out our contacts form with your details and we will contact you as soon as we are able.
First line managers and anyone who has responsibilities for managing others and their development
- Reduce business loss due to poor performance
- Increase profit by supporting the development of your personnel.
- Reduce staff attrition due to bullying in the workplace
- Protect your staff and business from employment disputes and tribunals.
- Define the purpose of disciplinary procedure
- Identify the interpersonal behaviour and support skills required by a manager to monitor discipline in the workplace
- Define and handle the legal aspects of the disciplinary procedure
- Discuss your organisation’s policies and procedures that will guide you in dealing with disciplinary issues
- Levels of discipline
- The meeting
Delegates will receive a workbook for future reference
Aimed at level 3 all delegates will receive the HAND IN HAND® certificate of attendance.