Introduction to Presentation Skills Training
Course Name: Introduction to Presentation Skills
1 day minimum. This workshop can be run as an open course for a range of delegates or run as an in-house course using the organisation’s own policies and tools to address specific issues within the business. This may require the addition of course content and may affect the duration. Call 077483 72683 now so we can arrange for our supervisory management training specialist to call and discuss this with you. Alternatively, fill out our contacts form with your details and we will contact you as soon as we are able.
Customer facing managers and anyone else who has to give an effective presentation within the workplace.
- Deliver well planned and structured presentations
- Deliver a presentation with more confidence
- Deliver a more meaningful and memorable message.
- Increase audience understanding of key points within the presentation
- Increase presenter confidence
- Increase audience confidence in the ability of the presenter
- Understanding the basics, good habits, bad habits and the effects that both have on your target audience
- Understand how to plan your presentation
- Define the objective and the structure of presented material
- Understanding the audience, discuss the target audience and what are they expecting
- Discuss the delivery of your presentation including body language and tone of voice
- Discussion of visual aids, which is the best for the situation, PowerPoint or flip chart
- Practise sessions (with or without video evidence)
- Feedback from the group
All delegates will receive the HAND IN HAND® certificate of attendance.