The Art of Working in Teams Training
Course Name: The Art of Working in Teams
First line managers and anyone who has responsibilities for building effective teams and their development
- Reduce business loss due to poor team performance
- Increase profit by supporting the development of effective teams.
- Help to maximise profit by exploiting good team dynamics.
- Help build a contented workforce that enjoys working for the company.
- Identifying the role of previous experience in team building
- Comparing individual needs vs team needs
- Establishing why teams fragment
- Identifying and handling factors that undermine effective team working
- Setting SMART team goals
- Dispelling team myths
- Identifying the stages toward achieving success
- Identifying ways to ensure long-term team health
All delegates will receive the HAND IN HAND® certificate of attendance.