Incident Management & Product Recall Training
Course Name: Incident Management and Product Recall
Managers responsible for corporate policy and those who form the Incident Management Team and are responsible for proactive planning and incident control.
Incident management and product recall is something that every organisation should plan for, just in case the day comes when it is YOU who face the problem. This training seminar will help you to prepare for, control and recover from a product recall situation ensuring that your team are aware of the role they play and have the experience to put your Incident Plan into action quickly and effectively should the need arise.
The course is informal and will cover topics including:
- Legislative requirements & traceability
- The incident management team
- Pre-planning and being prepared
- Serious complaints, initiating investigation
- Risk assessment and management
- Decision made to initiate a recall evident, what next?
- Incident control centre
- Communication throughout the incident
- Dealing with the press
- Stock recovery and disposal
- Completion of recall
- Business recovery
- Dealing with malicious damage
Various practical exercises are undertaken throughout the day to ensure participation and full understanding.
Delegates will receive a HAND IN HAND® certificate of attendance.